AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eLECTRICAL WIRING OF A HOUSE

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
2057 Views, 1 Reply

eLECTRICAL WIRING OF A HOUSE

See I would like to describe my work....When an architect gives me model diagram of the house with autodesk architecture, I need to transfer the diagram and create an electrical wiring of the house or a tall building. I need to fix two way or one way switch...I need to do wiring in a 3phase system of the whole house. I need to know whether such a wiring would switch on both the lights if not what is the error in the wiring. With Electrical autocad, you can only do a wiring of a panel. But there is no way of wiring a house. There are not even symbols of fan, two pole switch, an icon of UPS.

Will revit MEP do? I would like to know what software in Autodesk can do it?

Which such calculations we could know how many 1.5 sqmm wire is needed or sometimes how two pole switches are needed. How may number of fans are needed when big tall buildings are built.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You're going to either look at Revit Systems, or Building Systems. If you are getting AutoCAD Architecture files then ABS is yoyr best bet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost