AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical Report Audit

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mgoolsby75
429 Views, 4 Replies

Electrical Report Audit

I'm running a report audit and an error shows that none of my wires are connecxted. How can I fix this situation? I'm doing a power page with motor circuit with differnt HP and I run the audit and it shows no wire connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rhesusminus
in reply to: mgoolsby75

Well, normally, AcadE is correct here. The reasons for it to say so are different, but if you could upload a drawing here, we could have a look at it.

Are you using custom symbols, or AcadE standard symbols? If you're using custom symbols... are the connection point located in the right place?

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 5
mgoolsby75

I use custom symbols, but I guess that the insertion points could be off. I'm really new at using ACE. My forte is in Architectural, and I'm training myself too. So, with that in mind; I'll submit a dwg. so that you can see exactly what is going on. Thanks for the help.

Michael Goolsby

Message 4 of 5
rhesusminus

Hello again Michael.

Only problem I can see, are the wires ending in the table at top. These are, of course , not connected. Also, the earth symobl (4AWG_GND) is not a real AcadE symbol, hence, you'll get en "wire not connected" error on that too.

Wel.. there was an error for the wire that goes to MS11:L3. I just deleted the wire, and redrew it. Easier and quicker than trying to re-connect the wire loop thingy.

Also.. the connection point for MS11:L3 (the block HDV1_024) are also i bit off to the left. See attached screen shot.

Are you getting more errors in Electrical Audit than this?

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 5 of 5
mgoolsby75

Thank you for the help. I went through the doc and reconnected the wires that were not connected. I also found that when the the 3ph ms was drawn it was off by .0027" and was caausing problems. Thank you for the help.

Michael Goolsby

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost