AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical 2013... can anyone get it to work properly?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
454 Views, 4 Replies

Electrical 2013... can anyone get it to work properly?

I have had the Electrical 2013 installed on my computer from the day I received the e-mail saying it was ready for download.  I am so glad that I kept the 2012 for just in case!  I have numerous problems with this version even after installing all of the fixes and service packs.  I can't do anything regarding a project.  I can't even click on next DWG and have it work.  Is this a known issue or is it just my computer going nuts?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
testsubject
in reply to: Anonymous

Just so you get a reply, I have been using 2013 since June with only a few minor problems that were corrected by either a hotfix or the SP1.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Do you think I should uninstall the entire thing and start fresh?

I can't possibly work with it as it is now.  I can't even work for 5 minutes without it kicking me out with some fatal error.

Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 5
dougmcalexander

That isn't normal.  It works fine for me; as fine as software can.  All software has at least some minor annoyances but 2013 is doing pretty well for me. 

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Did you shut down your Anti-virus software during installation? That may affect it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost