AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG to PDF issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
765 Views, 2 Replies

DWG to PDF issues

Hi,

My company has been rolling out new computers (Windows 7 - 64 bit) and with it new versions of AutoCad Electrical 2015.

Some of our previous work was done via the sheet set manager and we utilised this for printing drawings.

Since the change anyone with the new computers who tries to print to PDF (either through publish or SSM) end up with faded drawings and when the drawing is plotted to PDF it looks as it has always done. My computer has yet to be upgraded and I am not experiancing any issues in regards to this.

I have ensured that the CTB and .PC3 files are the same as in my setup I have also matched all the options under plot & publishing with my computer.

Is there something I am missing?

The H1 test PDF was printed by the upgraded system and the 2975-20 Dundonald PDF was printed by myself.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

For 2015 they have added another font mapping file. It is acade.fmp. This file maps certain fonts to true type font for publishing to pdf. I have autocad ignore some of the fonts listed by preceeding them with * and now my publish works fine. The file is located in the user appdata folder(C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2015\R20.0\enu\Support\acade.fmp) I have attached a copy of my file showing the fonts I have omitted.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Perfect!

Thank you sir, I would have never found that myself.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost