AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing template issues since 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JMARSHALL1249
437 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing template issues since 2013

Has anyone else had random parts of the drawing template being changed since the introduction of AE2013.

I have lines and company logo missing, which was generated as part of the original .dwt file.  The only was I can find to correct it is to copy and paste the circuit from the corrupt file into a blank sheet and rename it.

Does anyone hgave any idea what might be causing this.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Looking at it further, it would appear the TITLE_BLOCK has changed somehow.  When I insert it into another drawing, the logo and grid lines display correctly.  I also deleted and purged the block from the drawing with the error, and inserted one from a different sheet and it was the correct one, with all grid lines and company logo.

What causes it to be changed in the first place though?

Message 3 of 4
Icemanau
in reply to: JMARSHALL1249

Did you check for layers that are turned off?

I've noticed that that when I import Layer settings, that layers not in the incoming settings get turned off even if they have objects on them. You may have something similar happening.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

No, this was the first thing that I looked at.  All layers are turned on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost