AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drawing list report problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mvala_123
223 Views, 1 Reply

drawing list report problem

Hello everyone!! This is my first post in this forum. First little bit of my background. I have been using ACADE for quite a long time. I started using ACADE2006 and then the company that I am working for decided to up-grade…to ACADE2009, I though this would a great experience….wrong!! since we got the new program, things change. Too many problems…anyways!! Some I was able to fix, until now.

Drawing list report option in the program manager, before I was able to create reports for all the drawings in the program manager until now, when I run it, it does not see all drawings, and it only pick some off the attributes for example I only request tree attributes to appear in the report, but does not do it.

Can someone can help me with this.

I already open the .wpd file in notepad to edited no help, edit the block no help either, starter new project manager with different setting does not work…so I do not know what else to do.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dougmcalexander
in reply to: mvala_123

You may need to zip and post your project. I've not seen a problem with drawing list report and I've used all versions of AcadE.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost