AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing PLC Information

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ddemerath
246 Views, 2 Replies

Disappearing PLC Information

I have presently defined an Allen Bradley 1762-IF2OF2 module for a Microlgix 1200. When I insert it into the drawing, all the default info shows up as expected. When I go into the module to edit the info so I can specify a location, I lose some of the default lines. I can put them in but they keep going blank. How can I get these values to stay put? The vales in question are:
Tag
Line1
Line2
Mfg
Cat
Dick
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ddemerath
in reply to: ddemerath

It turned out to be a header terminal used 3 times. I replaced the last 2 bad ones, and everything turned out ok.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: ddemerath

Dick, If you're willing to send me a sample dwg illustrating the problem below, I can take a look. Let me know. thanks, Nate. "ddemerath" wrote in message news:18229640.1073513688344.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I have presently defined an Allen Bradley 1762-IF2OF2 module for a Microlgix 1200. When I insert it into the drawing, all the default info shows up as expected. When I go into the module to edit the info so I can specify a location, I lose some of the default lines. I can put them in but they keep going blank. How can I get these values to stay put? The vales in question are: > Tag > Line1 > Line2 > Mfg > Cat > Location > > Dick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost