We just made the upgrade from 2010 to 2013. After merging the default.cat database when user goes into the sr or dr table the list of parts is not complete. If we open the database in ACT the list is complete.
I am having the exact same problem. When looking at the databse through AE I get the 1336 drives but that is all. When I look at the database directlythe DR table it is packed with different drives. can anyone help?
Press the “Clear Filters” button. Top left corner of the Catalog Lookup dialog. Maybe there is some text in one of the columns filtering out some of the items.
Also try unchecking the Filter by block name check box lower left corner.
Pretty basic but sometimes it’s the little things.
Thank you for the information however I have tried both of those remedy's multiple times with no luck. No matter what I do I cannot get my DR table to show me anything but 1336 drives. I do not seem to have any problems with any of the other tables in the default_cat database. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I guess as a last resort you could strip all other tables from the database and post the mdb file for us to review.
This is likely due to your schema not being correct. Migration utility will ignore the records in the table if the schema of the catalog database does not match. If you have clean default_CAT.mdb then refer the schema of the same or surf through the schema details. Attached is the brief schema details. Ignore last 2 columns fields if you are not operating on 2015.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.