I am trying to figure out a problem I am having. It seems that when I make changes to components on drawings the data is not updated in all locations. Here is a typical example
I change a starter from one manufacturer to another
surfing to all instances shows the updated manufacturer
Run a BOM and it uses the original manufacturer.
Run database update command and now the BOM will generate with the new data.
Looking at the database it seems to continually grow unitl I close the application.
I am using ACE2013 in Win7 x64. Any comments or thoughts. Thinking of loading ACE2012 back and trying it to see if