AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Justin2012
Message 1 of 1 (86 Views)

Cross referencing.

86 Views, 0 Replies
01-15-2013 01:17 PM

Please, I spent several hours working on these drawings and as soon as I clicked on project update it messed up everything. Please tell me why :

1) Why is the cross reference and surfer icoming out twice with some decimal in it (ATTACHMENT) 

2) At first,I had a 1303 and 1304 terminal( I placed a CAD line and put it on layer 0).As soon as I do the project update , it went to 1303 and 1303 and messed up my 15pages. Why is this happening, how can fix this or prevent this from happening again? Wil this afftect my wire from/to report or what should I be aware of about the wire to/from report?

3) What's really sad is I had created the panel layout and BOM but now everything is messed up and It seem I will have to do everything again. Is there a quick way to fix this without doing it all over again?

4)In the terminal strip editor,layout preview, where can I change the terminal block without going through the swap/update after the block is inserted?

Please refer to the attachment and thanks for any help.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.