AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross-reference between terminal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kcnarf38770
371 Views, 2 Replies

cross-reference between terminal

hello

I'd like to know if it is possible to cross-reference a terminal which is the electrical diagram and represents that it is in a terminal (which is represented with the graphics function) because we want to quickly find the terminal in the terminal diagram I use autocad electrical 2010

thank you your help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

When graphical terminal strips are inserted using the Terminal Strip Editor, a link is created between the graphical terminal and its schematic equivalent.  This link allows for surfing and bi-directional updates.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
kcnarf38770
in reply to: kcnarf38770

the problem is that the paper can be found from the terminal create with the editor of terminal, the terminal on the electrical diagram.

as if there was a cross reference of a coil (terminals graph) and contact (terminal in electrical diagram) I do not know if I'm making myself clear ...

thank you for your help

Attached are a screenshot of what I would like if possible

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost