AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

trvrprtr
Message 1 of 2 (348 Views)

CROSS-REFERENCE ATTRIBUTE 'CONTACT' PERMISSIBLE ENTRIES - "NO-TC"

348 Views, 1 Replies
01-31-2012 03:05 PM

I am trying to have a custom contact appear as a non-standard value  in a Component Cross-Reference Table format.

Wikihelp says :-

"CONTACT -  The value of this attribute is the contact's de-energized state (ex: "NO" or "NC" or any text string with an embedded "NO" or "NC" such as "NO-TC".

I can't get any value to appear in the table other than NO, NONC or NC.  "NULL" does stop the cross-reference appearing.

Wikihelp gives an example of 'NO-TC' but I can't get this to work for tabular cross-referencing.  Reports are okay.

Does anyone know any other values that might work?

trvrprtr
Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)

Re: CROSS-REFERENCE ATTRIBUTE 'CONTACT' PERMISSIBLE ENTRIES - "NO-TC"

01-31-2012 03:22 PM in reply to: trvrprtr

I see why now - in the Properties>Drawing Properties>cross-references>Table Format tab there are only the three options.  And under Setup (Cross-reference Table Fields to Display) there doesn't appear to be any way to add a custom field.  Does anyone know of a method of adding extra fields? 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.