AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Circuit Builder and Multiple catalog

215 Views, 1 Replies
10-02-2012 09:32 AM

For the life of me I cannot see how to do this.

I am able to set the catalog data for a part during insertion by doing this in the LOOKUP_CMD column:

(c:ace_cb_catalog_lookup  @table "WAGO" "2002-3201" @asm 1)

TABLE0=TRMS

TITLE0=Terminals

Although it seems like I am supposed to be able to isert the information for the Multiple Catalog, I cannot see how to access it.

Anyone have any clues?

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: Circuit Builder and Multiple catalog

10-04-2012 06:57 AM in reply to: testsubject

Looks like I have to recant part of my previous post. I tried with a newly created drawing and the MFG and CAT information that is set up in the spreadsheet did not get inserted in the symbols when inserted.

So how is that done? Do I have to create special symbols with this information already preloaded? I am okay with doing that if I have to (would not be the first time I created 2 or more identical symbols with different MFG/CAT data already preloaded...).

I just want to make sure I am utilitizing Circuit Builder correctly.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.