AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant print to a net-work printer ace2015

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
KOBI1912
307 Views, 3 Replies

cant print to a net-work printer ace2015

the publish function in ace2015 is limited to "batch plotting option and order" wizard

and this case alot of problems

always reciving message

Last plot's settings retrieved from.......\user\lastplot.tmp but noting ploted

in some cases only first page is printed

any idea ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
haiqing
in reply to: KOBI1912

Hi KOBI1912,

Could you please help to elaborate a bit more on the problem you are facing now?

Are you referring to the "Publish to PDF/DWF/DWFx" is affected by the settings in "Batck Plot" option "Batch plotting option and order"? It will be helpful to explain a bit which function/command you are using andwhat result you are expecting. I will help to take a look after getting the information. 

Haiqing Wang
AutoCAD Electrical Team
Message 3 of 4
KOBI1912
in reply to: haiqing

I MEAN THE

PUBLISH->PLOT PROJECT

IT LEAD ME TO THE FOLLOWING WINDOW

"SELECT DRAWING TO PROCESS " ->OK -> "BATCH PLOTTING OPTION WINDOW"

WHICH PLOT NOTING 

Message 4 of 4
haiqing
in reply to: KOBI1912

Hi KOBI1912,

I have tried on AutoCAD Electrical 2015 and can batch plot to a network printer. Maybe there are some differences between my environment and yours. 

Could you please try following steps to debug the problem?

1. Try to print a test page using the network printer you mentioned in post title. This is to confirm the printer connectivity to the machine is correct. 

2. If step 1 is working, please help to check if this problem exists in all projects (maybe a try on our sample project IECDEMO/WDDEMO)

3. If it exists in all projects, please let me know the specificy settings you are using on "Batch plotting option and order" dialog. i.e. Maybe a snapshot on the dialog will be easier for you to capture them.

Haiqing Wang
AutoCAD Electrical Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost