AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Find Menu Definition File

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1100 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot Find Menu Definition File

I wonder if someone could possibly shed some light on this problem? When I click on "Insert Component", the standard icon menu is displayed, rather than the custom icon menu that we normally would use. I have the following lines in my wd.env file: WD_MENU,G:\AutoCAD\Config Files\ACAD2004\cmc_menu.dat WD_PMENU,G:\AutoCAD\Config Files\ACAD2004\cmc_pmenu.dat At the command line, a query tells me: Command: (c:wd_getenv "WD_MENU") "g:/autocad/config files/acad2004/cmc_menu.dat" yet the default icon menus are displayed. If I rename the WD_menu.dat file that exists in C:\Documents and Settings\CLJAND\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2004\R16.0\enu\Support, I receive the "Cannot Find Menu File Definition" error. What in world might be wrong here? -- Tom Jandrokovic Software/Automation Engineer Cleveland Motion Controls
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

With your project dialog open, select the "Symbol LIB" button in bottom left-hand corner of the dialog. On the next dialog check to make sure that your custom icon menu ".dat" file is listed in the bottom edit box. "Tom Jandrokovic" wrote in message news:MPG.1b72ac246cca58ce989681@discussion.autodesk.com... > I wonder if someone could possibly shed some light on this problem? > When I click on "Insert Component", the standard icon menu is displayed, > rather than the custom icon menu that we normally would use. > > I have the following lines in my wd.env file: > WD_MENU,G:\AutoCAD\Config Files\ACAD2004\cmc_menu.dat > WD_PMENU,G:\AutoCAD\Config Files\ACAD2004\cmc_pmenu.dat > > At the command line, a query tells me: > Command: (c:wd_getenv "WD_MENU") > "g:/autocad/config files/acad2004/cmc_menu.dat" > yet the default icon menus are displayed. > > If I rename the WD_menu.dat file that exists in > C:\Documents and Settings\CLJAND\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD > Electrical 2004\R16.0\enu\Support, I receive the "Cannot Find Menu File > Definition" error. > > What in world might be wrong here? > > -- > Tom Jandrokovic > Software/Automation Engineer > Cleveland Motion Controls

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost