AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create user circuit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
testsubject
232 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot create user circuit

Not sure what is blocking me from doing this. I did create some a couuple of months ago but now I cannot. I am using ACE 2011/XP SP3.

Everytime I try to save a circuit, I get a "nil" in the command line. At first I thought it was because I already had a circuit saved for that user # and tried with one that had not been created yet but sdtill nothing.

Any clues??

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You don't have to use the pre-loaded, numbered User circuit placeholders.  Try naming the circuit anything you like and see what happens.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3

That is true; I was just wondering if anyone else came across this. As I mentioned in the other post, maybe it is something to do with the way this rig is configured. I thought I should be able to just use the User Circuit defaults. I know I can just create my own.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost