AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Joshua_/C
Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can't Reaffirm as a Student in order to download AutoCAD electrical

285 Views, 2 Replies
10-30-2012 10:10 AM

I've been trying to download the AutoCAD Electrical student version but whenever I try to do it it asks me to reaffirm my student account, I do so and fill every field in correctly, CHECK the terms and conditions box and click "Complete Reaffirmation" but every single time it claims I haven't checked the terms and conditions box.

How do I fix this? I really need this program for school as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Joshua,

Unfortunately the only workaround for the afore mentioned reaffirmation loop is to create a new Education Community account with a different email address. We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions surrounding this issue.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

Re: Can't Reaffirm as a Student in order to download AutoCAD electrical

10-30-2012 11:13 AM in reply to: Joshua_/C

Hi Joshua,

Unfortunately the only workaround for the afore mentioned reaffirmation loop is to create a new Education Community account with a different email address. We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions surrounding this issue.

Philip Schmelzer
Joshua_/C
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Can't Reaffirm as a Student in order to download AutoCAD electrical

10-30-2012 11:18 AM in reply to: Joshua_/C

I'll try that, thanks!

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.