AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Vault Assign Item duplicates from AcadE BOM

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
306 Views, 0 Replies

Can't find Vault Assign Item duplicates from AcadE BOM

Hi,

I am working with Autocad Electrical and Autodesk Vault 2013, and I am trying to assign the Projects WDP File to an Item, but during finding duplicates, some parts are not found by Vault.

We use our own part numbers to locate duplicates within Vault, filled in the USER1 Column, and all works well for most parts. Except for the Parts from Family code TRMS (Terminal Blocks). The weird thing is, some parts are found, but some aren't, but there is no connection between them. 2 almost identical Part numbers, basicly copied from each other, same manufacturer, but one is found, the other one is not.

When I open a completely new project, enter the same part again, same problem.
When I edit the part and put it in another family Code, something different from TRMS, the problem goes away.
So, I know I filled in these parts correctly in the Catalog, but somehow I think it has something to do with the Family Code TRMS.

See attached document. Highlighted item is found, but the 4 items above that are not, but are filled in correctly. These components are all found under family code TRMS.

Any Idea's??

Below a link to a guy with the same kind of problem, but not yet fixed.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-electrical-general/vault-professional-assign-item-mapping-prob...

Thanks in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost