AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Tray Issue

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mrhall1923
221 Views, 0 Replies

Cable Tray Issue

Good Morning All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post; just fyi.

I started having an issue yesterday when altering cable tray.  When cable tray is selected, grips appear on the different ends.  One box, one triangle and one plus sign.  Every so often when I click on one of those grips, instead of activating the command its supposed to ("stretch" for example), it creates a selection window.  Whenever this happens it wont let me select any of those grips without instead creating a selection window.  So I come to a complete hault in my work and the only resolution I have so far is to reboot my laptop.  Yesterday this happend 3 times within an hour. 

I dont know if I explained the problem very well.  If you need to know more about the issue I'm having in order to provide assistance then please let me know what other info I can give.  The IT guy for my company has never seen this before and had no input.  The only thing I have tried to do so far is to run a repair on AutoCAD.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost