AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Summary Report - Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ganeshnrg2002
252 Views, 1 Reply

Cable Summary Report - Issues

We have an issue with the current AutoCAD Electrical 2012 software in generating the report for one of our projects using the customer provided input .set files for Cable Summary.We are able to generate the report but we have 3 columns totally unfilled in report (Cable,Core,MM) .These are filled in when we carry out the same process for same project with same .set files at customer workstation. Please consider this as a top priority request
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi ganeshnrg2002,

Thanks for your report and sorry for the inconvenience.

Would it be possible to send the .set file and the project to Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com for reproduce ? I have tried to reproduce this issue but I am not seeing the same behavior as you have reported.

For AutoCAD Electrical 2012 product, SP1 has been released, you can try to download & install it via http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17800098&linkID=9240738 for double check.

What's the report file save format you select ? Excel spreadsheet ? You can try to save the report to other formats (i.e. CSV) to check.

Regards,

Kevin Li

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Product Group
Direct: +86 21 2039 6025
Email: Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc.
NO. 130, Lane 91, E Shan Rd
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost