AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c:ace_auto_rpt

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
crosby.109
575 Views, 2 Replies

c:ace_auto_rpt

This routine appears to include for reference only dwg's when ran project wide.

Is there another command that runs reports "drawing wide" at the command line?

EDIT:

It appears by switching "for reference only" in acedrawingprops it then updates somthing that allows the ace_auto_rpt to update which drawings to run on.  Currently I am changing the wdp through software and then calling autocad through a batch to rn a script, but it never seems to see the reflected changes in what is "for reference only".  I even included an aerebuild command and ace_wdp_reread.  Nothing seems to work in refreshing it except manually in drawing properties . . .

Any thoughts on how to do this in a script???

Tags (5)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: crosby.109

Have a look at the following variables before/after changing the "for reference only" in the drawing properties:
GBL_WD_PROJ_D2LST
GBL_WD_PRJ_IXLST
GBL_WD_PRJ_IXLST_STAMP

You might have to edit these to match what you do in the WDP-file.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
crosby.109
in reply to: rhesusminus

I try to do as much as I can outside of LISP routines, so I was able to solve this by just throwing an atomic bomb and deleteing the scratch database for that particular project every time there is an update.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost