AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
mgaccioli
Message 1 of 4 (89 Views)

BOM UPDATES

89 Views, 3 Replies
03-16-2004 10:55 AM
I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed just the same.

I would like to know (hope for on wish list) if when we generate the BOM (or update) we can have this update the BOM we currently have on the drawing. This would be so nice, so that I don't have to keep erasing it and then updating it.

If anyone knows an easy work around, that would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Gaccioli
Prim Hall Ent.
Distinguished Contributor
fdna49
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)

Re: BOM UPDATES

03-16-2004 10:59 AM in reply to: mgaccioli
Not now, but was told it will be that way in ACE2005 - Due out next week.

Chad
Contributor
mgaccioli
Message 3 of 4 (89 Views)

03-16-2004 11:36 AM in reply to: mgaccioli
You're kidding right?

That will be such a good upgrade.

Thanks,
*Scott Reese \(Autodesk\)
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)

03-16-2004 01:58 PM in reply to: mgaccioli
Hi Mike, Today, there isn't another way to handle this without deleting the existing table. We have had this request from other customers as well and we are researching it for a future release of AutoCAD Electrical. Thanks for your input. Regards, Scott Reese AutoCAD Electrical Product Manager Autodesk, Inc. -------------------- "mgaccioli" wrote in message news:30048291.1079463361331.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed just the same. > > I would like to know (hope for on wish list) if when we generate the BOM (or update) we can have this update the BOM we currently have on the drawing. This would be so nice, so that I don't have to keep erasing it and then updating it. > > If anyone knows an easy work around, that would be most helpful. > > Thanks, > > Mike Gaccioli > Prim Hall Ent.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.