AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM UPDATES

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mgaccioli
273 Views, 3 Replies

BOM UPDATES

I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed just the same.

I would like to know (hope for on wish list) if when we generate the BOM (or update) we can have this update the BOM we currently have on the drawing. This would be so nice, so that I don't have to keep erasing it and then updating it.

If anyone knows an easy work around, that would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Gaccioli
Prim Hall Ent.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mgaccioli

Not now, but was told it will be that way in ACE2005 - Due out next week.

Chad
Message 3 of 4
mgaccioli

You're kidding right?

That will be such a good upgrade.

Thanks,
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Mike, Today, there isn't another way to handle this without deleting the existing table. We have had this request from other customers as well and we are researching it for a future release of AutoCAD Electrical. Thanks for your input. Regards, Scott Reese AutoCAD Electrical Product Manager Autodesk, Inc. -------------------- "mgaccioli" wrote in message news:30048291.1079463361331.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to keep my fingers crossed just the same. > > I would like to know (hope for on wish list) if when we generate the BOM (or update) we can have this update the BOM we currently have on the drawing. This would be so nice, so that I don't have to keep erasing it and then updating it. > > If anyone knows an easy work around, that would be most helpful. > > Thanks, > > Mike Gaccioli > Prim Hall Ent.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost