AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM reports showing multiple item numbers

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
sparky_mike
909 Views, 2 Replies

BOM reports showing multiple item numbers

Hello,

I was hoping to find out why I am getting a item number for each instance of a part, rather than just showing one item number per line (part).\

Ex. my report shows item 5 four times, since there are four of these parts. This uses more rows, and I would only like one number 5 to show, with the next column showing qty=4.

Thanks,

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: sparky_mike

I rewrote part of the pur_pbom.lsp to do just this.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical-General/Tallied-Panel-BOM-list/td-p/3596908/highlig...

Near the botttom of the first page is the attatchment.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 3
OP21
in reply to: sparky_mike

Take a look at your Display Options in the Panel Reports...

Ex:

Select Normal Tallied Format / process your dwg(s) -> When the Report Generator window displays the Bom... select the User Post button just above the Change Report Format.

By defaul there are 3 options, select the Qty x SubQty->Qty, blank out SubQty check box take a look at the generated results in the report preview.

It should show the Item # and "Qty" without the duplicate entries.

This may point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps and if it did... Please accept as Solution and Kudos are always appreciated!

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.
Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost