AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

miga
Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Beginner

69 Views, 1 Replies
03-25-2004 07:13 AM
My Name is Martin Gallardo, and i´am using Autocad 2004 to draw control and power circuits to manage different kinds of machines in a pharmaceutical plant. I´m drawing best as i can but i only know a little about electrical rules to draw, for example, switchs, power relay,etc.
I just want to know if sombody have a file of blocks to draw directly on AutoCAD 2004 and if you can send it me.

Hoping a good answer
yours
M. Gallardo
*Anne Brown
Message 2 of 2 (69 Views)

Re: Beginner

03-26-2004 04:26 PM in reply to: miga
Martin - In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future general drafting related questions in the following discussion group: The Drafting discussion group can be found on the NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.drafting You may also access the Drafting discussion group via the HTTP web-based forums at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=23 --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. miga wrote: > > My Name is Martin Gallardo, and i´am using Autocad 2004 to draw control and power circuits to manage different kinds of machines in a pharmaceutical plant. I´m drawing best as i can but i only know a little about electrical rules to draw, for example, switchs, power relay,etc.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.