AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base AutoCAD Delete - Can you add a popup?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kschimick
289 Views, 2 Replies

Base AutoCAD Delete - Can you add a popup?

Being a new user, from habit, I press delete when removing objects when I mean to use delete component. If there is a way to force a popup when Delete is pressed that I could turn on to help me break that habit, it would be very helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: kschimick

Welcome to the forums.

Note that some of these forums have a sub forum called Idea Station which is where you put your ideas for features or fixes for software.  Obviously this one does not.  For feature wishes and ideas where there is no Idea Station... post here to get it to the development team.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Message 3 of 3
drathak
in reply to: kschimick

No idea, but that is a good question.  I hadn't considered that until I saw a new employee deleting stuff that way.  We've pretty much grown up on the Command>Select>Execute way of doing things so highlighting/selecting objects and hitting the delete key wasn't on my radar.

Have you looked in the CUI?  Not sure that would be there though as I think it is a system level function, not a command per se.

--------------
Joe Weaver
Principle Associate Engineer - Nashville Electric Service
P&C Committee Chair – SDS Industry Consortium

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost