AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Labs Preview for Item Number Resequencing feature.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mathalekar
289 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Labs Preview for Item Number Resequencing feature.

Members,

We are hosting Autodesk Labs preview for users to get feedback on New Item Number resequencing feature. This is a pilot feedback project to gather user feedback on new way of item number resequencing feature. The labs preview for Item Number resequencing is hosted for AutoCAD Electrical 2015 & AutoCAD Electrical 2014 releases. We invite users to participate and give us feedback. Here is the process to join the pilot project.

Click on following link to Join the Labs piliot project for Item Number resequencing :

https://beta.autodesk.com/callout/?callid=631D59799BAD4A7C851516921DD3B600

If you have difficulty, drop me an email to my official address mayuresh.athalekar@autodesk.com to send you an invite for participating in this lab Preview.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Thanks so much Autodesk!  This is a much needed improvement.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3

Item Number resequencing is updated with revision 2 on Autodesk Labs and is available for users to try.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost