AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 360 and support file path question

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mooresk257
242 Views, 0 Replies

Autodesk 360 and support file path question

So last Thursday, I log on to Autodesk 360 for the first time, and sync to the cloud. No problems all day.

Friday morning, I started AE, open the project and drawing I was working on the day before, go to icon menu to insert a Icon from the One LIne Components category, and I get an AutoCAD Message "File not found: HDS11_1-.dwg", showing that the icon is not found in any of the search paths, including C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Autodesk\Acade 2013\Libs\NFPA

However, when I search my computer for HDS11_1-.dwg, the file is there in C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Autodesk\Acade 2013\Libs\NFPA. In fact, there are several versions of this file, all of which are found in a named search path.

This is still a problem today, so restarting the computer had no effect. I logged off Autodesk 360, and restarted AE, also with no change. The problem only appears to be with the One LIne Components. I did not have this problem before signing into Autodesk 360. Maybe it's a coincidence...

What the heck happened, and how do I fix it? Any ideas? Suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost