AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Electrical Manual

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joe51
633 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Electrical Manual

Does anyone know of a source for an AutoCAD Electrical 2004 manual? Since AutoCAD Electrical 2004 was proceeded by Via, would it be beneficial to buy a used via manual for reference. I have completed all the tutorials that came with ACE and still need additional information.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rstein
in reply to: joe51

Joe51 it would depend on which version of VIA you would purchase the manual from. If you purchase it from VIA WD 17.a then yes it would be benificial since that version of VIA and AutoCAD Electrical 2004 are very similar. You might also want to consider taking a training course through whoever your local reseller is. then you will recieve another manual.
Message 3 of 4
Jay Mackey

I have the VIA WD manual for v16, and it appears to be essentially the same as the current AutoCAD Electrical online help (wddoc.hlp in the AutoCAD Electrical Help directory).

I was wondering the same thing, but after comparing the WD manual to the AE help doc, I don't think you will gain much by getting a WD manual, except a printed manual.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hey Rob, Where you able to find a laptop bag at Microcenter? -- Robert Hanrahan Weigh Right Automatic Scale Co. ACE user since 1997 "RobStein" wrote in message news:17726117.1087578853448.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2... > Joe51 it would depend on which version of VIA you would purchase the manual from. If you purchase it from VIA WD 17.a then yes it would be benificial since that version of VIA and AutoCAD Electrical 2004 are very similar. You might also want to consider taking a training course through whoever your local reseller is. then you will recieve another manual.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost