When I try to open Acade 2013 I get:
Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x0000 Exception at oh
I cannot find any topics on this or how to resolve it.
I have a few things you can try;
1. Turn the User Account Controls [UAC] off, and remove any user restrictions on file folders that ACADE Accesses
2. Try logging in as a second user on the machine (see if the new user has the same issue)
if the other user has the same issue than its not user based.
if it does work with the new user, blow away the AutoCAD Electrical 2013 file folder located in:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2013
3. try installing the lastest SP
4. run a repair on the installation (requires the media)
5. (last resort) Re-install ACADE 2013 from working media (usb, dvd, etc)
I hope this helps,
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.