AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Electrical 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
milen.gomez
544 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Electrical 2012

Junto con saludar, le comento que he tenido dificultades con el programa de AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL 2012 el cual me dice la inexistencia de un archivo wd.env, me sale un error que me bloquea la pantalla de inicio del programa y me lleva a la carpeta de archivos para buscar el archivo inexistente, he intentado algunas formas de resolver el problema, pero no me a resultado nada, he inclusive borre el programa y lo volvi a instalar, pero persiste el problema, señalo que en mi primer notbo

ok install the same program and I had no problem, then I hurt my notebook and I bought a desktop pc and when I installed the program there and with a new key that I got here, I installed it and did pose the problem that, unable to seek alternatives to solve the problem and I hope I can fascilitar another autocad to install and so do not keep dealing with this problem. I say goodbye

Milen Gómez Weber.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

The wd.env file is in the C:\Users\shouz\Documents\Acade 2012\AeData folder by default. Please make sure you can access to the folder with no problem.

When you install the product, do you change the install path for the catalog database path? If you change that path, then the wd.env file will be installed into the customized path.

When you have the problem when launch the ACE, you manually select the wd.env file, and then please add the wd.env folder to the Search path in the Options dialog, then then next time you launch the ACE, the problem should be resolved.

Thanks,
Robin Shou
Quality Assurance
AutoCAD Electrical
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
24797as
in reply to: milen.gomez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost