AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAd Electrical 2007 Circuit Builder

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
thecap59
407 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAd Electrical 2007 Circuit Builder

I have AutoCad Electrical 2007 and I lost the CIRCUIT BUILDER info. The icon is there but it asks me to Insert WBlocked Circuit and sends me to that directory. Any idea where the directory for the INSERT CIRCUIT is located?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: thecap59

HI.

I'm not sure what you're asking about here.

As far as I know, the Circuit Builder was a new feature in AutoCAD Electrical 2009. So.. that it's missing in 2007 is kind of like it should be?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4
dougmcalexander

There is no Circuit Builder in AutoCAD Electrical version 2007.  That feature was introduced in version 2010.  You can Save and Insert Saved Circuits using version 2007.  The default folder for Saved Circuits is the User sub-folder.  You can insert circuits by finding their .DWG file using the Insert WBlocked Circuit command or by clicking the circuit icon you added to the menu when you saved the circuit.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 4 of 4
thecap59

When I click the INSERT CIRCUIT icon, I get the Insert WBlock Circuit. I also have an icon for that. I'm saying when I click the INSERT CIRCUIT icon it should call up the CIRCUIT SELECTION directory (it has 3ph Motor Circuit, 3ph Power Feed, 1ph Motor Circuit etc.) that allows me to bulid a circuit from scratch. I know it used to do that. I noticed there's a directory it calls for but I cannot find that directory.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost