AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD created table

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
breierg
380 Views, 9 Replies

AutoCAD created table

Anyone know why an AutoCAD created table, such as a BOM or table style contact cross reference will only allow a minimum 0.36 table cell hight?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
breierg
in reply to: breierg

Someone must have ran into this cell hight problem, please help!!

Message 3 of 10
Davidc1204

I got mine down to 0.13mm cell height with text of 0.1mm high. I haven't tried to go any smaller.

To get the table format changes to take effect you have to insert a new table, it seems you cannot fully modify an inserted table.

ACADE 2011 x64

Regards

David

Message 4 of 10
breierg

give it a quick try, I cant seem to get the cells under 0.36" high no matter the text hight or margin if you manually alter the properties of the table it will go down to whatever you want but generated from Acad 0.36 is the smallest I can get, must be some min. default somewhere

Message 5 of 10
Davidc1204

Once you run a rBOM eport click put on drawing then play with the text height and spacing on this dialogue I can get 0.1mm text on a bom with a row height of 0.8mm, the BOM has five rows of text per cell so this is the limiting factor. If you only have one text row per cell then I'm sure you could get lower.

Message 6 of 10
breierg

Must be something with the default minimum margins, I can get the cell hight smaller playing with the settings but then the text hight is so small its hard to read....I'm looking for a text hight of .04" with a cell hight of .081" cant seem to get this combination without altering the properties of the table

Message 7 of 10
Davidc1204

that comes out at about 1mm text in a 2mm row, I can do this no problem.

Message 8 of 10
breierg

I get AutoCAD message 0.081 is smaller than the minimum spacing allowed for text height 0.040, where is this minimum spacing set?

Message 9 of 10
breierg

still having this same problem with BOM and coil/contact tables please help

Message 10 of 10
breierg

Still trying to solve this problem with no avail, anyone have any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost