AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 Icon Wizard new folders

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
richardb15
387 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2014 Icon Wizard new folders

Hi, is it possible to create new categories for schematic and panel layout components in Icon Menu  (AutoCAD 2014) so that component types not listed in the categories provided can be organised?  Can nice looking icons like the ones in Icon Menu itself be created or added?

Thanks, I'd appreciate any assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I couldn't get your request clearly. Can you able to post me a screenshot explaining your needs. There is something called user defined list in Electrical that might be useful to look at,

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-electrical/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015...

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: richardb15

Yes.

In the icon menu wizard, just add a submenu:

2015-01-26_10-44-57.png

Specify the properties:

2015-01-26_10-43-38.png

The image file is a PNG-file, 40 bu 40 pixels. If image is bigger it will be scaled down.

The images should be located in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2014\R19.2\enu\Support\Images, unless you have told AcadE to keep them somewhere elsa by manipulating the WD.ENV file.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 4 of 4
richardb15
in reply to: richardb15

Hi, thanks for that advice.  That worked perfectly in creating the folder.  I'll work on making the screen icons nicer as a png.  I appreciate your assistance.

Cheers

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost