AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Issue with Title Block Update

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
JavZaMa
1278 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 Issue with Title Block Update

Hello, I have an issue when I am working with ACADE 2013, when I try to use Title Block Update, ACADE freeze itself, but when I press ESC key ends the command, I attach a image related about what I am doing, I did the ACADE 2013 tutorial, and then when I do step 6, it freezes.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Icemanau
in reply to: JavZaMa

From the sounds of it, you have somehow got the dialog box opening up off screen.

I can't recall how to rectify that offhand, but you could try increasing your screen resolution temporarily and moving the dialog to a area over the acad window before resizing to what you had.

You could also try hooking up a second monitor (I actually recommend this as standard). This gives you a second screen where you can have your toolbars sit and give you more screen area for your dwg.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman
AutoCAD Electrical User and IT Hardware Support

Message 3 of 5
JavZaMa
in reply to: Icemanau

Hi, I was working with a second monitor, what I do not know if even this way that dialog box is off screen

Message 4 of 5

Hello,     

Would you please check this post? there is a workaround in the post for this dual monitor issue for ACE2013 now. We are considering a fix for this issue now.  

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Suddenly-cannot-peform-batch-plot-or-title-block-up...      

Thanks,        

Robin Shou        

Quality Assurance        

AutoCAD Electrical        

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5

Oh thank you so much, it fixed the issue, yei !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost