AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication fail

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
johnq
440 Views, 5 Replies

Authentication fail

To the addministrator

Whats up with this forum, not the people.  I was in the process of answering / commenting on JimK request the the forum came back and said "autentication failed."   I was not logged of but my comments were lost.

I am not the best nerater so I do not think I can repeat what I wrote. 

Is it our silly hiper active virus program SOPHOS?

Rant over    John QUigley

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: johnq

Sorry if you had some issues.

Were you using the mobile app or a PC also browser  type and version to help escalate the issue.

If you go back to the post you trying to reply to the software automatically saves your progress just in case.

Let me know if there are anything else

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 6
Icemanau
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

I had that problem when I took to long to post a reply so it may have just timed out.

I had started to type a reply to a post and got sidetracked by questions about a projoect. It toook me close to an hour to get back to the reply I was typing. When I hit the post button, I got the same sort of error message as you did.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman
AutoCAD Electrical User and IT Hardware Support

Message 4 of 6
johnq
in reply to: Icemanau

Hello Admin

OS is WIN7   IE 8   ACER desktop 18 months old.   I click on the new post and start typing....slowly.....I was in my 30's before I started using a keyboard or type writer. Sorry that is all I can help you with.

Cheers  jq

Message 5 of 6
testsubject

I think this happens when I have held a post open for a long time while responding.

After losing many long winded responses I have gotten into the habit of writing the response in notepad or onenote and copy/pasting it in.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 6 of 6
Discussion_Admin

JQ

We had an issue that has been fixed.

Bob

The software automatically saves your progress every so often so if you leave the page for whatever reason all you have to do is go back to the post hit reply and then you will see a load or discard button the load button will give you your last autosave.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

load.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost