AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
joshko
184 Views, 2 Replies

audit

I just started to run an audit report when I noticed that the audit was actually changing things on drawings...is there a way to undo this?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: joshko

"joshko" wrote in message news:1921435.1081275753030.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I just started to run an audit report when I noticed that the audit was actually changing things on drawings...is there a way to undo this? > Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: joshko

The AcadE AUDIT command is currently designed such that it attempts to "fix" problems it encounters related to bogus or otherwise invalid wire number inserts. Actions it may take include 1) trying to move an existing wire number back to the wire that it is associated with (ex: AutoCAD MOVE command used to reposition a wire number insert) and 2) deleting wire numbers that have totally "lost" their association with their wire network (ex: AutoCAD COPY command to manually place additional wire numbers). If you run this project-wide then there is no "undo". What changes are you seeing? Are they other than wire-number related? "joshko" wrote in message news:1921435.1081275753030.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I just started to run an audit report when I noticed that the audit was actually changing things on drawings...is there a way to undo this? > Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost