AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
mgaccioli
Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)

Attributes stuck on

66 Views, 3 Replies
02-29-2004 10:45 AM
Help,

I have one page in my drawing set that has all the attributes, that I have selected to be invisible, on. That is to say the attributes even though marked invisible are being displayed. I have checked with the HIDE (att hide) function and and it indicated that they are invisible, but I can see them in the drawing.

Does anyone know how to fix this. I have tried to switch drawings, restart ACADE and even reboot my machine. Nothing!

Something similar happened just prior to all of the attributes staying on. I made a source/destination wire and some attributes came on. I then undid the connection and regened my drawing. Everything went back to as it was before. Hope someone else can figure this one out.

Help!

Mike Gaccioli
mikegaccioli@primhall.com
Prim Hall Ent.
Valued Contributor
dlshood
Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)

Re: Attributes stuck on

02-29-2004 11:50 AM in reply to: mgaccioli
If what your saying is that you see some strange looking attribute text that is on, you may have to type at the AutoCAD command line "attdisp" and read the command line and change it to normal. This happens when a signal cross reference may have been canceled in the middle of its routine and then was left on.
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)

02-29-2004 01:09 PM in reply to: mgaccioli
Mike, This has been known to happen from time to time. The AutoCAD system variable ATTMODE gets flipped to a value of 2 which causes all attributes to display, whether visible or invisible. To restore to the normal viewing mode type the following at your AutoCAD command line: ATTMODE [Enter] and change the value to 1 REGEN [Enter] Let me know if this doesn't return your drawing's attribute display to normal. Nate.
Contributor
mgaccioli
Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)

03-01-2004 06:05 AM in reply to: mgaccioli
THANK YOU!

What a simple fix! I am forever grateful!

Mike
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.