AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributes stuck on

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mgaccioli
200 Views, 3 Replies

Attributes stuck on

Help,

I have one page in my drawing set that has all the attributes, that I have selected to be invisible, on. That is to say the attributes even though marked invisible are being displayed. I have checked with the HIDE (att hide) function and and it indicated that they are invisible, but I can see them in the drawing.

Does anyone know how to fix this. I have tried to switch drawings, restart ACADE and even reboot my machine. Nothing!

Something similar happened just prior to all of the attributes staying on. I made a source/destination wire and some attributes came on. I then undid the connection and regened my drawing. Everything went back to as it was before. Hope someone else can figure this one out.

Help!

Mike Gaccioli
mikegaccioli@primhall.com
Prim Hall Ent.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dlshood
in reply to: mgaccioli

If what your saying is that you see some strange looking attribute text that is on, you may have to type at the AutoCAD command line "attdisp" and read the command line and change it to normal. This happens when a signal cross reference may have been canceled in the middle of its routine and then was left on.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Mike, This has been known to happen from time to time. The AutoCAD system variable ATTMODE gets flipped to a value of 2 which causes all attributes to display, whether visible or invisible. To restore to the normal viewing mode type the following at your AutoCAD command line: ATTMODE [Enter] and change the value to 1 REGEN [Enter] Let me know if this doesn't return your drawing's attribute display to normal. Nate.
Message 4 of 4
mgaccioli

THANK YOU!

What a simple fix! I am forever grateful!

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost