AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign wire colour & wire Guage for specific size of motor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
laki.anu87
417 Views, 3 Replies

Assign wire colour & wire Guage for specific size of motor

Hi,

In Circuit Builder using marker block How to assign wire colour & wire Guage for specific size of the motor Power circuit & Nested Circuit(Control Circuit).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
testsubject
in reply to: laki.anu87

The Wire Color and Gauge is derived from the wire layer. This is assigned by creating a Code (like WT01) that has something like this in the command list.

(c:ace_cb_set_wiretype #data 1 0 "_WIRETYPE=BU_1.0MM^2")

Now when you place the marker block on the wire in circuit builder, during the build that wire will be moved to the layer that is stored in WIRETYPE.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 4
laki.anu87
in reply to: testsubject

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In nested circuit(control circuit) i am not able to insert WHT_10AWG guage wire after overload NC & LTE-10 light. Red_8AWG guage wire run in total nested circuit.
Please help me how to reslove this issue.

Attached dwg & spread sheet.In spread sheet-sheet name:3ph_H custome(Highlite in Red colour)

Message 4 of 4
laki.anu87
in reply to: laki.anu87

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Ignore Previous mail.

In nested circuit(control circuit) i am not able to insert WHT_10AWG guage wire after overload NC & LTE-10 light. Red_8AWG guage wire run in total nested circuit.
Please help me how to reslove this issue.

Attached dwg & spread sheet.In spread sheet-sheet name:3ph_H custome(Highlite in Red colour)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost