AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allen Bradley 17630L16BBB

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1613 Views, 6 Replies

Allen Bradley 17630L16BBB

Good Morning,

Is there anywhere I can check for updated Allen Bradley PLC's. I can not find the 1763-L16BBB. It is a little unique as it has a few differences from the 1761-L16BBB abd the 1762-L16BBB.

Thanks
Jim
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jimimack
in reply to: Anonymous

Jim,
Are you looking for the panel drawing or the PLC parametric file? I am trying to track down the parametric file.

Thanks,

Jim
Message 3 of 7
jason3212

By any chance is there a parametric file or symbols available for the Allen-Bradley 1762 series I/O and/or 1763 series MicroLogix 1100 base units?

Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 7
crislem

I ended up creating it myself, using the editor... I wish they would have had it, but...
Message 5 of 7
joellrich

Can that file be shared by any chance? I'm working with someone else that is trying to get the 1763 series, too. Thanks!

Jon
Message 6 of 7
skerchner

For the parametric symbol, 1763-L16BBB is very similar to the 1761-L16BBB

Message 7 of 7
dougmcalexander
in reply to: crislem

Isn't it awesome how Electrical allows us to add modules between releases?!  I have even seen customers use this tool for application-specific modules that they manufacturer themselves.  I am proud to see you dive into the editor.  In the old days, we edited .dat files with Notepad to add a new module.  The editor is better.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost