AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aeresequence

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gcsjlewis
263 Views, 2 Replies

aeresequence

Can anyone tell me where I might find the autocad lisp file location for this command

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: gcsjlewis

I am not sure if that is available. I think it is part of the core code.

Maybe Pat can chime in.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 3
gcsjlewis
in reply to: testsubject

Well I am trying to create a lisp that will do a bunch of commands all at once, I have tried every possible way to suppress the dialog box that comes up when this is entered, but nothing works, so I thought If I could find the code that does this (I just assumed it was a lisp) I could "steal" some of the code. Jason Lewis | CAD Technician General Control Systems, Inc. a PPL Energy Service Company Tel: 518.270.8045 ext. 327 | Fax: 518.270.8042 Direct: 518.279-7544 60 Cohoes Ave, Green Island N.Y. 12183 www.gcontrol.netP Please consider the environment before printing this email ________________________________ The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost