AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE2005 Cable From-To Reporting Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jschauer
163 Views, 2 Replies

AE2005 Cable From-To Reporting Problem

To Autodesk or any other kind soul...
We're having the problem under AE 2005 where certain fields are not reporting (left blank). Notably, these are:
CBLMISC1CAT (*Conductor)
CABLEQ2CAT (*Gauge)
CBLMISC2CAT (*Insulation)
(*) In our case

We have no problem reporting these fields under AE 2004 however.

Atttached is a .doc file that dipicts a few related screen shots. I have looked but cannot come up with the source from which the above field are correlated with the alias fields in the "W0" database table... Respectively, these are:
MISCELLANEOUS1
GAUGE
MISCELLANEOUS2

Any help along these lines appreciated.
-JS
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rstein
in reply to: jschauer

I have not had a chance to look at the document, but I think I have a solution to the un-reported fields.

basically what you need to do is run the cable from to report. then when the report results dialog appears you will select change report format. In the left Column you will notice a list of available fields that you can choose from. select the ones that you want to include in the report. then click ok or ok + saveas. and you should be all set.
Message 3 of 3
jschauer
in reply to: jschauer

Rob, Unfortunately we have tried what you have described (the selected fields that you elude to are displayed in a screenshot in the attached file). What is not readily clear though is which fields from the list tie in with those from the "W0" table.
We select the same fields (items) to process from the list as we have in the past w/ 2004, but under 2005 they display no info. Bug???
None the less, Thanks for the feedback.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost