AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Valued Contributor
Lint
Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

ADS request error,unwind skipped on exception on from/2 report

269 Views, 1 Replies
05-11-2004 01:17 PM
Hello again,
I am still trying to run a project wide from/to report.
Am getting unhandled exception at C0000005, and when I look
through the command history, notice ads request and
unwind skipped on exception errors.
I am able to run the reports page by page, and as a project if I don't include pages with i/o on them.
Any ideas at all as to what to do or where to start to fix
thi? It happening on a few projects, and on at least two computers.
Any help GREATLY appreciated,
Lynne
*Mike Gauvin
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: ADS request error,unwind skipped on exception on from/2 report

05-26-2004 07:56 AM in reply to: Lint
Lint, Are there any other error codes after the C0000005 exception? Mike Gauvin CADsoft-Arizona "Lint" wrote in message news:20060810.1084306715224.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hello again, > I am still trying to run a project wide from/to report. > Am getting unhandled exception at C0000005, and when I look > through the command history, notice ads request and > unwind skipped on exception errors. > I am able to run the reports page by page, and as a project if I don't include pages with i/o on them. > Any ideas at all as to what to do or where to start to fix > thi? It happening on a few projects, and on at least two computers. > Any help GREATLY appreciated, > Lynne
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.