AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Parts Catalog? 8 POLE RELAY HELP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
238 Views, 2 Replies

Adding Parts Catalog? 8 POLE RELAY HELP

Hey guys.. I'm a 1st year electrical Engineering Students using CAD electrical 2008 and im a little stuck on Adding extra pins on a 8 pin Relay..

I'm figuring i can probably add in a 8 pin relay if i had loaded the parts catalogs it prompeted me when installing.. Is their any way in finding the folder and just adding the file with all the parts? Or is their a place i can Download additional components / parts?

I'm also having trouble add extra pins to a Relay Control??? It only shows 2.. I just love how this stupid college decided to show us CAD LT and the proper way of drawing Squares and circles..I got a 95% i cad 101 soo its kind of annoying me hah i cant even find a professor who knows anything about CAD electrical..
. Many of the other students are using PAINT!!! aha Any help would be appreciated..
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to the AutoCAD Electrical help and in the Index tab, type in Pin Lists. Select Advanced and away you go. This will get you the info you need. Take a look at the other pin list help topics as well. In the help file, you can also select "Advanced Productivity>Creating automated pin assignments" and it will get you to the same area.Good luck with the class.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the help I will try my best to work this out tonight ...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost