AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE2012 - Symbol Builder Attribute Editor - can't edit all my pin attributes

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
pwk
Advocate
422 Views, 1 Reply

ACE2012 - Symbol Builder Attribute Editor - can't edit all my pin attributes

Hi,

I just started using ACE2012.  I had been using ACE2011 previously.  In Symbol Builder, I am trying to edit a symbol I had built previously in ACE2011.  My symbol has 20 pins, each with two attributes (TERMn and TERMDESCn, where "n" is a number 1-20 corresponding to the terminal number).  In Symbol Builder Attribute Editor, when I try to view/edit the text assigned to these pin attributes, I am only able to scroll down as far as the first attribute (TERM19) of pin 19.  I am not able to scroll to TERMDESC19 or either of the attributes for pin 20.  The only way I can veiw/edit the attributes for pins 19 and 20 is to temporarily insert a few extra pins (21 and 22), even though I don't need these pins in my symbol.  Inserting the extra two pins allows me to view/edit the attributes for pins 19 and 20 (although I am not able to view/edit the attributes for pins 21 and 22 after doing this).  After editing the attributes for pins 19 and 20 this way, I can delete pins 21 and 22 and everything seems to be ok.

Has anyone else experienced this strange behaviour?  If you can tell me how I can avoid having to go through this to edit my terminal attributes, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pwk
Advocate
in reply to: pwk

Hi everyone,

Please ignore my previous question.  I closed the symbol builder and opened it up again, and the problem went away.

Thank you,

Paul

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost