AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ace_plc.mdb

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
516 Views, 2 Replies

ace_plc.mdb

Where does AE 2005 store file ace_plc.mdb was using tutorial and when asked to use this file in the components, insert modules, insert PLC (parametric) i get AutoCAD Message File not found. I did a search on my local drives and i also searched the AutoCAD Electrical 2005 Disk and find no such file. Can anyone help. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It should be in "c:\documents and settings\{you}\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2005\....\Support\AeData\Plc\" folder. "susanl" wrote in message news:14502718.1092068418184.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Where does AE 2005 store file ace_plc.mdb was using tutorial and when asked to use this file in the components, insert modules, insert PLC (parametric) i get AutoCAD Message File not found. I did a search on my local drives and i also searched the AutoCAD Electrical 2005 Disk and find no such file. Can anyone help. Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Jay Mackey
in reply to: Anonymous

When I first installed, I had an error where AE 2005 could not find this file, even though it said that it was looking for it in the directory where it was actually located. Since then, I have rebooted, and now the Insert PLC dialog comes up like it should. However, I do not know if rebooting had anything to do with it.

- Jay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost