AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE 2011 64 bit / which update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pwk
Advocate
330 Views, 1 Reply

ACE 2011 64 bit / which update

Hi,

I have a co-worker who is having a strange problem with ACE 2011.  I see that there are two updates available from the Autodesk website.  On the website, these are called "Update 1" and "Update 2".  It says that you should only install Update 2 after you have already installed update 1.  There is also a different setup file depending on whether you are running 64 bit ACE or 32 bit ACE.  Can anyone tell me how I can determine whether he is running 32 bit or 64 bit, and which (if any) updates have been installed?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Icemanau
in reply to: pwk

Generally, the 32/64 bit version depends on which operating system you are running.

Right click on the My Computer icon in windows XP or the Computer tab in the start menu in Vista or Win 7. Now click on the Properties in the box that pops up. This will give you details on the system. Look at the Operating System and if it's 64 bit, it will say so.

If there is nothing there about 32/64 bit then you are running 32 bit.

Now you just download the two update files to match the operating system.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost