AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AcadE/Lisp Drawing List Update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Wheelie22
424 Views, 1 Reply

AcadE/Lisp Drawing List Update

With :

(C:ACE_DWGLST_RPT_DBX
 (nth 5 (C:WD_PROJ_WDP_DATA))
 USE_SET_FILE
 T
 )

you can update without choosing the drawings, but you still get 2x dialog, the preview list (click put on drawing)  and the Table Generation Setup window (click OK).

is it possible without any user prompts ?

If I replace the T with nil it runs but does not update. Smiley Frustrated

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: Wheelie22

This report is not set up to run without user prompts. I am assuming you are trying to update a table when you run this report? For that to work you would have to be able to predefine the table settings in the format .SET file. But this report is not supported in the Format File setup dialog. I think the reason for this is because this is the one report that the available fields can change based on the title block setup.

You can predefine the fields to include, field order, etc. But this is done by running the report once, using the Change Report Format dialog to set it up, then OK+Save As to save the .SET file. Then any other time you run the report you can pick the Format button on the first dialog. Or if you are using the undocumented API you mention, you would put the full path and name of this file where you have USE_SET_FILE. When supplying a full path you must use "/" rather than "\".

But, again this is only going to bypass the first dialog but not the report display or table generation setup. 

Sorr,y but as far as I know there is not a way to run this particular report without any dialogs.

Regards,

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost