AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

allbenz
Message 21 of 23 (139 Views)

Re: ACADE 2011 Catalog lookup slow or not responding; MISC_CAT not accessible.

11-02-2011 07:29 AM in reply to: bludwitzke

Hello, I am having a similiar issue.  Lookup Not Repsonding.  Was this issue resolved?

Thank You

Ben

Contributor
gtralt
Message 22 of 23 (119 Views)

11-22-2011 08:23 AM in reply to: allbenz

I just started having the same issue today with AutoCADE 2010. Was this ever resolved?

Thanks,

Greg

allbenz
Message 23 of 23 (100 Views)

11-30-2011 11:09 AM in reply to: allbenz

No fix.  I had my IT guys remove Windows 7 and load Windows XP.  I couple of things that I came across, was where the database is placed.  If it is on a network drive then it will take longer.  The database can be move up a couple of folders to reduce the time.  Adding more components to the database will take longer.  If the Filter by WDBLKNAM value, in the Parts Catalog window, is not checked maybe the key.  But I couldn't verify it, because I could no longer get into the Parts Catalog. I read that the columns in the database have to be in a certain order.  I changed the columns to the correct order but it had no affect for me.  Good Luck!

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.